There has been a change at the top.
No need to call the office, it's only this week's Power Poll. Alabama leap-frogged LSU for the No. 1 spot after a dominating performance over Ole Miss. You shouldn't be surprised. Dominating is a relative word after the top four teams won by an average of 39.5 points.
If you haven't noticed already, we have officially entered the fashion-show portion of our competition. With the release of the first BCS standings Sunday, it is in everyone's best interests to win by as much as possible.
Humans, as you might have surmised, can still be impressed. The battle among the top four remains a week-to-week, well, battle.
Time to go stylin' boys.
1. Alabama -- Trent Richardson posts career highs in yards (183) and touchdowns (four) against Ole Miss and says it isn't his best game. Heisman likes humble.
2. LSU -- Tennessee could have used too many men on the field again. Tigers get seventh consecutive double-digit win.
3. Oklahoma -- Sooners wake up in second half against half while the rest of the nation falls asleep (9:15 pm ET start).
4. Wisconsin -- Russell Wilson gets his Heisman moment, catching a touchdown pass from Montee Ball.
5. Stanford -- Pluck for Luck: Stanford QB throws for four TDs in second half against Washington State.
6. Oklahoma State -- Nation's highest-scoring offense is held a couple of touchdowns under its average -- and still dominates Texas.
7. Boise State -- Broncos trying to rout their way to the Big East (63-13 over Colorado State). Or are they?
8. Clemson -- Tigers used to tank on days like this, giving up 468 yards and 45 points to Maryland. "The good thing is, it didn't cost us the game," said d-coordinator Kevin Steele.
9. Oregon -- Where does Chip Kelly get these guys? Overcame Arizona State with backup quarterback and tailback.
10. Michigan State -- Izzo and The Flintstones would love this defense: five personal fouls and only 250 yards given up to Michigan.
11. Kansas State -- The Big 12's only undefeated team outside of Oklahoma wins at Texas Tech.
12. Virginia Tech -- Hokies get wake-up call from Wake.
13. Nebraska -- Bo Pelini spoils win over Ohio State last week by chastising reporter. Good time for a bye week.
14. South Carolina -- Unburdened by his starting quarterback and snarky local columnist, Spurrier cruises to two-point win over Mississippi State.
15. Arkansas -- Pork futures plummet as Hogs watch Alabama, LSU and Auburn all win in the SEC West during bye week.
16. Michigan -- Search teams find remains of Denard Robinson's confidence in wooded area behind Spartan Stadium.
17. West Virginia -- Does a Big East title count if the league no longer exists?
18. Georgia Tech -- (Mike) London calling! Jackets embarrassed by Virginia.
19. Illinois -- The only upset is no Buckeyes were suspended. Illini lose ninth in a row at home to Ohio State.
20. Auburn -- In the South they call it big boy football. Everywhere else games like Saturday's 14-6 win over Florida are anguishing to watch.
21. USC -- Trojans pick up Giant win. Pac-12 South title still in the ballpark after USC beats Cal at AT&T Park.
22. Washington -- Keith Price accounts for more than half of the half a hundred hung on Colorado by throwing four touchdowns.
23. Texas A&M -- Ryan Tannehill throws for six touchdowns. Aggies and Bears combine for 1,161 yards and 11 touchdowns. Just another day in the Big 12.
24. Penn State -- Had to triple check but this it is true: Lions have Big Ten's best conference record (3-0).
25. Houston -- During the bye week, Cougars' conference picks up key Hawaii demographic in merger with Mountain West.